We all know how important it is to keep our skin looking healthy and youthful this Salt-Based Skin Exfoliation Home Spa Recipe will help you with that.
But sometimes, no matter how much we moisturize or use expensive creams and lotions, it can feel like our skin is still dull and lifeless.
Fortunately, there are many easy-to-use home recipes that can help to exfoliate the dead skin and restore a natural glow. Here’s one of them.
- 1 cup of salt
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together the salt, sugar, lemon juice, and olive oil in a bowl.
- Apply the mixture to your skin in a thin layer using your hands or a brush.
- Let the mixture sit on your skin for about 10 minutes or until it has formed a paste.
- Rinse off the mixture with warm water and pat dry.