Herbal Tea Facial Mask Home Spa Recipe
Herbal teas are a great natural ingredients to incorporate into your beauty routine. They are full of antioxidants and vitamins that help give skin a healthy glow and can be used to create amazing homemade facial masks!
Here’s an easy-to-follow herbal tea facial mask recipe that can give you radiant skin in no time.
- 1 cup of herbal tea of your choice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp glycerin (optional)
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Brew the herbal tea according to instructions.
- In a small bowl, mix together honey, olive oil, glycerin, and ground ginger.
- Apply the mixture to your face and massage for about 5 minutes.
- Rinse off with cold water and pat dry.
- Repeat the treatment twice a week for best results.